Friday, October 9, 2009

funny kids!

i always forget to write down all the funnies that my kids come up with these days.  so i'm putting them here:)

avi-  the other day we walked outside to get in the car & it was early & cold.  the car was covered in frost.  "what happened to our car?" avi asked.  i told her it was frost.  she replied "our car is covered in FROSTING?!?"  "not frosting sweetie:), frost... don't lick it!!"

becks- the other day we were out with some friends, & he was telling them that he had been on TV.  my friend, amy, responded by telling him that she was on TV every night.  he argued with her~
"no you're not,"  he said
"yeah, i am.  i do the weather." amy replied
"no Amy... Jesus does the weather."  beckham retorted completely matter of fact.  
it was hilarious!

3 comments:

Kaerlig said...

I'm glad you wrote those down. Cute.

Christine and Brennan Platt said...

love the quotes and beckham standing up for what he knows to be right. :) p.s. have you seen our win a trip to tahiti video yet? Here is the link. We need votes. It has been my next little project. Can't wait to find out what your up to.
http://investinyourlove.com/contest-entries.aspx?vid=NTA4OQ==

Kipn n' Sarah said...

My family will be up in Utah on the 21'st of Nov in Holiday for my husband's grandpa's birthday. My mother in law wants to have a photographer come and take some family shots for about an hour or two. I thought of you and wanted to know if you were available that day and if so how much you charge??? Please contact me asap so I can try to find somebody else if you can't do it. Thanks :) #951-836-5987