Saturday, April 25, 2009

it's a boy...

one of my little sisters friends from grade school is having a little boy this summer & this last weekend heaphy (my little sis) & her friend threw her a shower... which meant i got to help out:)  it really turned out cute.  here are a couple of pics of the stuff i helped with.
 
_MG_1372edt
{if you're gonna give diapers, they might as well be cute!}

_MG_1375edt
{natalie's super yummy Whopper cupcakes... recipe here}

_MG_1377edt
{the favors, all wrapped up}

_MG_1381edt
{the favors- made with jumbo marshmallows, paper nut cup & frosting}

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok those are the cutest decorations EVER and I love the cake too! I really wish I lived close to you, you could teach me to be amazing like you are :)

heather p said...

thanks for your help sis!!! and happy anniversary! love your guts and the rest of you!