Thursday, June 12, 2008

...it might seem silly...

But I don't know what I would do without these things!  It's not like I need them to live, but they make my life so much easier & cleaner.  So here are the "silly" thing I could probably live with out-- but not comfortably!
 
** the first one is my iRobot vacuum.  I got this for Quinn for his B-day last year & it was by far the best gift I have ever bought... well, he hasn't gotten his Father's Day present yet.  Which is AWESOME!!!  Every morning at 9:30 it turns its self on & vacuums.  We have all wood floors & if I didn't have this there is no way I wouldn't have dust bunnies!  Love, love, love it!  They also make a Scuba for mopping that will definitely be my next purchase!

** yes... this is a picture of my garbage can.  But doesn't it look clean!!!  {i actually love the reflection of the tree in the water.  i know i am so weird!}  This is my other "silly" favorite thing.  With a baby still in diapers & grass clipping, my garbage cans get so stinky!  So I found this company that comes and clean & sanitize your cans~ garbage cans the is~ for you.  I love, love, love them too.  They are called Waste Can Washers-- catchy  name!  But seriously they are so great.  Link to them & find out more.

No comments: