Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy belated Daddy's Day!!!

To the most amazing, hands on, fun, patient, loving & caring daddy's I know!  Our kids are so lucky to have Quinn as there dad & I am just as luck to have him as my honey!!!  (if I even call him Quinn around Becks, he quickly corrects me & says--"mom, you mean HONEY.")  From splitting the duties with me right down the middle... who am I kidding-- he does way more!  To making sure we have more than we need in all aspects.  As well as taking care of the house, kids, dog, store & everyone else in our circle & beyond.  I am so happy you married me & that you have been willing to work so hard to make our family what it is.  I can honestly say I couldn't LIVE with out you!!!  Thanks for all that you do for us!  

Here is what we got Quinn for Daddy's Day... & if you know Quinn at all, you know it is perfect.  If you ever get thirsty & you're in the neighborhood, don't be afraid to stop by for a drink!


6 comments:

Natalie said...

PERFECT gift...you do have quite a great dad/husband on your hands!

Tiff said...

Holy crap Brit - only you why am I not even suprised! Did you get it on KSL ha ha

Dan and Al Gardner said...

That is awesome! That's what I need. I love the "honey" correction! al

Mary and Ryan said...

That is the coolest gift ever!! You are such a good wife!

brit said...

This is Quinn. . . . . or "HONEY". The vending machine is just perfect. My Wife is the only one in the world to this. She is so creative! What a lucky guy I am to have two HEALTHY kids and a GREAT WIFE!!!!!!!

Jack Attack said...

love it! you are such a good wife. how much are you charging for a soda?