Tuesday, April 29, 2008

...roses are red...violets are blue...

these were some of my favorite...I hope my clients loved them too!  This weekend was full of
                   ONE  thing--FLOWERS.                    
Friday-Wedding
Saturday-Prom
Monday-Dinner Party
These were a few of my favorites from the events.  I love my job & all the people that I get to meet though work.  Thanks for trusting me with your flowers!

{congrats S+D}


{a little something for the flowers girl}


{everything looked beautiful}


{one of my prom favorites... finally not a rose!}


{thanks to the R***'s for the creative freedom}


{bigger isn't always better}


{the guy in the background is not part the the arrangement!}


{last but definitely not least}

8 comments:

sillyhaywardfamily said...

those look beautiful as always!!! You are amazing!!!

Julie and Matt said...

You guys do such an amazing job! These arrangements look like they belong in some wedding magazine.

Anonymous said...

You always have the most beautiful flowers and arrangements! Wish that was one of my talents!

Andrea said...

Wow - those are all so gorgeous! You truly are amazing at everything you put your hand too. I'm so impressed!

6 P's in a Pod said...

My favorite is the second one-very pretty.
You're my favorite sister-in-law. (Don't tell!)

Lance and Becky said...

First, you are so incredibly talented! Wow, the flowers are soooo beautiful! Second, it was so good to see you! You look beautiful as always! Third, your kids are getting so big, they are darling! You have such a cute little family Brit! Forth, thanks for the comment, I'll add you to my links!

Tara said...

Hey Brittany, Don't know if you remember me, I saw your blog on Brittany's and checked it out. Just had to tell you, you are amazingly talented. These flowers are so beautiful! WOW I will remember you when someone needs someone!

{Erica} said...

just wanted to let oyu know that I have been checking out your blog for a while and really enjoy it. I love love love the flowers in this post! Super RAD! I hope you don't mind that I check your blog...