Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Back to School...

I have people asking me about the how I do the header on my blog & if I could teach them. So I have decided to start a Begining Digital Scrapbooking class. The class will be held on Mondays, from 8-9:30, in Provo (not at my house). It will go for 4 weeks & will cover mostly begining aspects of Digi-scrapping: basic tools of Photoshop, importing papers, elements & fonts, creating projects to print & blog, customizing cards & invites, ect. The cost for the class is $50.00 & it will start April 7th. A laptop is not required for the class, but you can definatly bring one if you have it. To sign up for the class or if you have any other questions, you can e-mail me at britfullmer{at}mac{dot}com. Happy Scrapping!!!

6 comments:

Jack Attack said...

will you hold that class via the web? i would love to come if I lived in your state. so good to see you. i have a whole new perspective on photography. see you in a few months.

Natalie said...

Wish I was there to take it...sounds fun!

Liz said...

You are such the business woman. Hey haven't seen you in forever, your kids are georgous. looks like life is fun for you. Miss seeing ya!

Sarah... said...

You don't know me! I know Tara Heninger and Haley Warner...anyway! I was just surfing and found your blog. So cute! What a sweet family you have. What a great idea to start a class! I would love to join the party...if you don't mind? I am new at the whole blogging thing and online scrap booking, but...I must admit, I'm already addicted! I just wish I knew more about it.

I would love to hear back from you on...When, where, and the time? If you don't mind a stranger joining you and your friends!

Mark and Michal said...

Really wish I lived nearby to join! Will have to leave some good pointers on your blog! So glad to hear from you, and I promise to come by and say hello when I am in Utah this summer. Happy to see you got yourself a mac too! xoxo

Tiffany said...

This blog thing is sometimes depressing because when I click on pages as yours I find myself wishing I was as talented and creative!!! I realize it is a true gift and I admire that gift you have! Your awesome and your family is so cute!!!