Monday, February 11, 2008

Flowers Call...

Or should I say Men who need Flowes Call...& call & call & call. Sorry guys with my cooler busting at the seams I won't be blogging again until next week. Who am I kidding I won't be doing anything besides flowers & cleaning up flowers until next week. But as I promised, I did find time (who needs sleep, right?!) to post some yummy V-day Treats on my recipe blog. So make some up & enjoy. See ya again Monday...wish me luck! Or maybe you sould wish my customers luck, 'cause come Thursday I won't exactly be feeling the LoVe!

3 comments:

Lindsey Lee said...

Good luck dear Britney! You will sure be a busy gal!! So you need to talk to your shabby apple friend and get her going on some little boy clothes!! I need something different and cute!
I can't get over how cute your kids are. Always great to see you brit!

Gibson Gang said...

Okay,I would LOVE to see your recipe blog. Do you mind giving me the link?

Lindsay

Stacia said...

Glad it's over?! Believe it or not, I missed the ol' Bloomers quite a lot! Hope you guys get some much-needed rest in.