Thursday, January 10, 2008

What kind of FriEnD does that make me?

Alot of you are probably wondering what this count down is really all about. Today I got a call from my good friend Jessica. She told me that she had this really great weight loss plan & that it involved ME!?(my sister Heather is laughing her head off at this, seeing that she has been begging me to go to the gym with her for weeks...& I am not a real fit person at the present time!) Anyway-I tell her to go on--She proceeds to say that she needed a little help loosing those last 10 lbs. that she gained from little baby Sawyer & that I was the only friend that would be {mEaN} enough, not her words, enough to follow though with her cRaZy plan. The plan is as follows-She wants to loose 10 lbs. by March 1st. Here's the catch...If she doesn't I GET-TO or HAVE-TO, depending on if you are glass half full or half empty kind of a person, to post a picture of her in a bikini. She calls it a chubby picture. For some wierd reason she thinks this will be the best way to motivate herself. I think she's NuTs! But...Anything to help a friend! I love ya Jess!!!!

8 comments:

Ashlee Raubach said...

Hey it's Ashlee ( Peterson) Raubach! I came across your blog through Jessica and Tiffany's, and I just want to compliment you on your creativity. Your blog is so cute! Your recipe club blog is so cute! I can tell that you are really creative, and good with this whole blogging and digital scrapbooking thing ( unlike me!). And what a cute fam! I'm sure I'll run into you at Day's!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

seriously brit you are a good friend! let the sweating begin!!!

Ashlee Raubach said...

Yes! You can add me to yours, and I'll add you to mine too! It's such a good way to find old friends!!!

Katie said...

Ha Ha Britt...This is hillarious. After next week when I get this baby out I am going to need your help too.

Brooke said...

That's crazy!! I don't think I'd be that brave. Good luck to your friend!!

Tiff said...

Oh I love you - that is so awesome! Good Luck Jess I know you can do it!

6 P's in a Pod said...

I say you BOTH are *BRAVE* and *CRAZY*. Good luck and may the force be with you, Jess!

Robyn said...

This really is classic! Good Luck Jess! Just hope that Brittney is not cooking for you or there will for sure be a picture on this site!!