Sunday, January 13, 2008

Once there was a SnOwMaN...

BeCkHaM had so much fun @ Grammy & Bakka's(that is obviously Grandpa to Becks, but it actually means StUpId in Japanese...& Quinn thinks that is hillarious!) house making this SnOwMaN with Aunt HeApHy! Daddy even went up to Grammy Donna's & got some real CoAl for all of the signature SnOwMaN features!



Beckham all BuNdLeD uP... " I'm ReAdY Mom!"




Let me introduce you to, brace yourself for the originality...
Mr. SnOwMaN!- My 3 yr. old is so ClEveR!

Hugging a SnOwMaN-This kid is the SwEeTeSt!


The CrEaToRs!


Nothin' like warming up with a BiG hOt ChOcOlAtE!!

Thanks Heaphy for a SuPeR fUn DaY!

6 comments:

Tiff said...

To cute! I love that snowman looks so profesional... I really need to build a snowman this year with my kids before it's to late maybe this week!

Jack Attack said...

that last picture is too cute. looks like fun. almost makes me want to leave the desert and move back up...almost. can you beat 60 degrees in Jan?

Gibson Gang said...

Such a great post! Your little guy is too cute! Love making snow memories with the kids!

the peine's said...

So cute. I am so glad that I found your blog. Let's get together soon.

Tucker

Summmack said...

That has to be the Perfect Snowman! I wish we were there for some of your hot cocoa...knowing you it was probably Gourmet Hot Cocoa.

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Becks is gettin so big!! He looks so cute sippin his cocoa!!!