Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year!

This is my first post of 2008 & I can already tell this is going to be a great year! The first matter of business was the resolutions. This year I decided that I was going to take the advise of Peter from the movie Office Space. I never really liked doing them, so I just wasn't going too! Other than that, New Year's Eve was totally fun. My family all came over to our house. We decided to do homemade Chinese instead of take out, the menu was extensive...as always, Kristin's amazing pork won tons, Jess' lettuce wraps(who needs PF Changs), Kristin's Beef & Broccoli, Ham Fried Rice & My on the spot Chicken Chow Mien. It was all so yummy...but needless to say we didn't eat 'til after 9. Hey, when you're staying up until Midnight--what's the rush! After the feast we relaxed with some competition. Games!!! Boys vs. Girls!! And YES...the girls dominated. New Year's Day was pretty chill. That night though, Quinn decided that we should do something just as our own family, in other words, too much in-law time! So, we took the kids on a little excursion to one of Becks favorite places~Dairy Keen in Heber. The kid is obsessed with trains! So here are a few pictures from that night. Enjoy...
Who can eat with all these trains?

What? You mean to tell me they have Lego's too!?

Yep, she is definitely mine...The food is all she cares about!

What do you mean "it's all gone?"

She is SOOOO Dramatic!

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Brit, as always - just a darling post. I sure love you guys and so enjoy your blog. It is such a fun way to keep posted on what is happening. By the way, I do have photo shop ready for you. Call me and lets make arrangements.

Love you all.

Vickie & Harley

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Brit I have no idea where avi gets drama from, do you? Ha Ha Those pics are too cute!!!

6 P's in a Pod said...

Hey, she must be related to a little someone I call "The Screamer." Drama! Drama! Drama!